ORANGE COUNTY, FL – Authorities in Orange County arrested and charged nine people with burglary and trespass-related crimes on Tuesday, August 5th.
According to official booking reports from the Orange County Corrections Department, these individuals were booked on a number of burglary and trespass charges such as:
- Burglary of an occupied dwelling
- Burglary of conveyance with assault
- Trespass in property after warning
- Trespass in dwelling after warning
- Trespass in occupied structure or conveyance
- Trespass in property other than a structure or conveyance
Contact a Florida Burglary and Trespass Attorney Now.
If you or someone you know has been charged with burglary or trespassing in the state of Florida, you need an attorney that understands your rights and how to defend them. The criminal defense attorneys at Parikh Law stand ready to defend you or your loved one when you need it the most. Rahul Parikh has the knowledge, dedication, and experience to fight for you. Contact our offices for a free consultation today at (321) 558-2704.