ORLANDO, FL – A 16-year-old in Orlando was arrested on Wednesday on several felony assaults and weapons charges.
According to official booked in reports from the Orange County Jail, this individual was charged with:
- Possession of a firearm by a minor – Misdemeanor, first-degree.
- Carrying a concealed firearm – Felony, first-degree.
- Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon – Felony, third-degree.
- Aggravated battery (great bodily harm) – Felony, second-degree.
- Attempted first-degree murder – Felony, life-degree
- Shooting/throwing a missile into a dwelling – Felony, second-degree.
Contact the Orlando Juvenile Criminal Defense Attorney Today.
If you or a loved one are a juvenile who has been accused of a serious crime in Orlando, you should consider hiring serious representation. The compassionate juvenile criminal defense attorney at Parikh Law will stand by your side through one of the most difficult times in the life of a young person. Call us today at (321) 558-2704 to begin building a strong case with you or your loved one’s best interests in mind.