ORANGE COUNTY, FL – Law Enforcement officials in Orange County arrested 15 individuals on drug-related charges throughout the Orlando area on Wednesday, July 29th.
According to official reports, these individuals were booked on various charges, from possession to distribution, including:
- Possession of alprazolam
- Possession of a prescription drug without script
- Possession of cannabis under 20 grams
- Possession of cannabis with intent to distribute
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession of cocaine with intent to sell/deliver
- Possession of controlled substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of ecstasy within the intent
- Possession of Lysergic acid diethylamide
- Possession of methamphetamine with intent
- Purchase of cocaine with intent to sell
Arrested on Drug Charges Orange County? Get a serious criminal defense attorney.
The presumption of innocence is the bedrock of the American justice system. If you’ve been arrested and charged with a drug-related crime in Orange County, FL, you are innocent until you have been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The tenacious but compassionate Orlando drug crime attorneys of Parikh Law, P.A. can help you fight these charges, defend your good name, and get back to your life. Contact us online or call us at (321) 558-2704 for a free, no-obligation consultation.